Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC
Play Therapy & Counseling
We're Hiring: Part-Time and Full-Time Clinicians
(Provisionally Licensed and Fully Licensed)
Clinical therapist will provide outpatient individual and group therapy to clients of Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC, with locations in Augusta, Georgia and Aiken, South Carolina, either in-person or tele-health. Clinical therapy services include treatment of adults, adolescents, couples and families. Treatment specialties may include children, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.
Submit your application here:
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work; and
Agency prefers candidates with an active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC) in the State of Georgia (must be fully licensed).
a. Hourly rate from $40 to $65 FOR FULLY LICENSED THERAPISTS.
b. The agency will consider provisionally licensed therapists, (APC, MSW, AMFT), for clinical positions, onsite clinical supervision will be provided towards full unrestricted licensure.
i. Hourly rate for provisionally licensed therapist, $20-$35.
c. Agency will also provide clinical supervision and training in Play Therapy as well.
Available to hold at least 10 client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC.
Preference for candidates approved as an in-network provider on at least one of Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC-affiliated insurance panel. If not, agency will assist with credentialing experience.
For full-time applicants, agency will offer PTO, medical benefits, vision and dental insurance as a W-2 employee.
Other Qualification Preferences:
Prior experience in a private practice setting.
At least three years’ experience post-unrestricted licensure.
Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
Current approval as an in-network provider with Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, United Healthcare, and/or Tricare.
Work hours and schedule may vary depending on client and Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC needs. Clinical hours vary, but primarily full-time therapists work, Monday-Wednesday, between 0900 a.m.-6:00 p.m., and Thursdays, (11:00 a.m.-7:30 p.m.).
Clinicians have the capacity to set their own schedule, if part-time. We are open to exploring therapists available in the evenings and/or weekends. Therapist is not guaranteed a minimum number of clients or sessions per week.
However, it is expected that Therapist will be available to hold at least 10,15, 20 or 25 client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC. Client sessions are held in the offices of Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC located in Augusta, Georgia and/or Aiken, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform on-site clinical counseling services to clients of Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
2. Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
3. Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC.
4. Respond to clients’ requests for service or calls within 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc. or through Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC website. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing services to such clients.
5. Communicate with a patient’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
6. Timely complete written records for each patient including, but not limited to :intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion (by Friday of each week). Keep client files accurate and up to date.
7. Charge and collect payments from clients for services provided consistent with the policy and rate for such services as established Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC.
8. Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed by Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC.
9. Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
10. Other duties which may by assigned Wilson’s Garden of Hope, LLC.